Argon ONE V2 Case for Raspberry Pi 4
Sale Sold out
Regular price $25.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- The Argon ONE Case is now better than ever as it has many new features to improve its functionality while still maintaining the features and form factor that made the case great!
- Connecting a monitor to the case is now easier than ever with two full-sized HDMI ports! All the while allowing the Raspberry Pi 4 to use two monitors simultaneously.
- There's even an IR receiver already installed in the case to allow the Argon ONE to be easily usable with an IR remote meaning the case now makes for an even better media player!
- To top it all off, the case can be booted manually or automatically after a power outage by simply setting the jumper pins inside the case allowing you to use the Argon ONE however you see fit!
- This is all the while still maintaining the case's form factor, as well as its ability to keep all ports including the two full-sized HDMIs at the back of the case. Even the GPIO pins are accessible at the top of the case and covered with a lid when not in use.
- The case is still a heatsink and cools the Raspberry Pi with its fan (especially with its propietary script) but the fan is much more quiet than before to keep the Pi cool without causing any noise in the background.
- The power button behind can perform the following with the installation of a proprietary script
- safe shutdown
- forced shutdown
Vendor:Regular price $150.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Vendor:Regular price $12.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Vendor:Regular price From $45.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Vendor:Regular price $25.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per