Argon ONE M.2 Expansion Board (SATA or NVMe Variant)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $20.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Argon ONE M.2 Expansion Board extends support for M.2 SATA or NVMe SSDs to maximize the true potential speeds of your Raspberry Pi 4. You will now be able to boot via an M.2 SATA SSD for faster boot times and larger storage capacity compared to the traditional microSD Card.
- Simply replace the bottom of the Argon ONE Case with the expansion board and the case can now use SSDs. It is recommended to use Raspberry Pi 4 Cases though due to the USB 3.0 ports the boards provide.
- Argon ONE M.2 is UASP Supported for the Raspberry Pi 4 which means you can maximize the transfer speeds of your M.2 SATA Drive.
- Adds M.2 SATA SSD Compatibility to your Raspberry Pi 4. Only works with Argon ONE Raspberry Pi 4 Case which is sold separately.
- Accepts any size of M.2 SATA SSD with B-Key or B+M Key
- This Raspberry Pi 4 SSD Board maximizes the high speed data transfers for Raspberry Pi 4
- You can install your OS in the M.2 SSD
- M.2 SSD Sata Board or NVMe Board
- USB3.0 Bridge
- plastic bottom
- 2 thermal pads
- 4 screws
- 4 rubber footing
- instruction manual
Vendor:Regular price $150.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Vendor:Regular price $12.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Vendor:Regular price From $45.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Vendor:Regular price $25.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per