Argon ONE M.2 Expansion Board (NVME)
Sale Sold out
Regular price $30.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Argon ONE M.2 NVME Expansion Board extends support for M.2 NVME SSDs to maximize the true potential speeds of your Raspberry Pi 4. You will now be able to boot via an M.2 NVME SSD for faster boot times and larger storage capacity compared to the traditional microSD Card.
- Simply replace the bottom of the Argon ONE Case with the expansion board and the case can now use SSDs. It is recommended to use Raspberry Pi 4 Cases though due to the USB 3.0 ports the boards provide.
- Argon ONE M.2 is UASP Supported for the Raspberry Pi 4 which means you can maximize the transfer speeds of your M.2 NVME Drive.
- Adds M.2 NVME SSD Compatibility to your Raspberry Pi 4. Only works with Argon ONE Raspberry Pi 4 Case which is sold separately.
- Accepts any size of M.2 NVME SSD with M-Key
- This Raspberry Pi 4 SSD Board maximizes the high speed data transfers for Raspberry Pi 4
- You can install your OS in the M.2 SSD
- M.2 SSD NVME Board
- USB3.0 Bridge
- plastic bottom
- 2 thermal pads
- 4 screws
- 4 rubber footing
- instruction manual
Vendor:Regular price $150.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Vendor:Regular price $25.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Vendor:Regular price $12.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per
Vendor:Regular price $45.00 USDRegular priceUnit price per