Argon ONE M.2 Expansion Board
- Adds M.2 SATA SSD Compatibility to your Raspberry Pi 4. Only works with Argon ONE Raspberry Pi 4 Case, which is sold separately.
- M.2 Sata SSD Compatibility | Accepts any size of M.2 SATA SSD with B-Key or B+M Key
- UASP Supported for Raspberry Pi 4 | This Raspberry Pi 4 SSD Board maximizes the high speed data transfers for Raspberry Pi 4
- SSD Bootable | With this Raspberry Pi sata board, you can install your OS in the M.2 SSD
- Package includes: M.2 SSD Sata Board, USB3.0 Bridge, plastic bottom, 2 thermal pads, 4 screws, 4 rubber footing, and instruction manual
Argon ONE M.2 Expansion Board extends support for M.2 SATA SSDs to maximize the true potential speeds of your Raspberry Pi 4. You will now be able to boot via an M.2 SATA SSD for faster boot times and larger storage capacity compared to the traditional microSD Card.
To use it, simply replace the bottom of the Argon ONE Case with the expansion board, and the case can now use SSDs. It is recommended to use Raspberry Pi 4 Cases though due to the USB 3.0 ports the boards provide.
Argon ONE M.2 is UASP Supported for the Raspberry Pi 4 which means you can maximize the transfer speeds of your M.2 SATA Drive.
It is compatible with any M.2 SATA SSD with Key-B and Key B&M.